- This event has passed.
Who Unplugged the Cord? (Part 1)
Disclosing Engagement Barriers Between Youth and their Parents/Caregivers in a Digital/Screen-driven World
October 5, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
How do you balance screens and families in a uber-digital world? How do you manage a hyper-connected kid? How do you plant/replant seeds in your kid for the future? This interactive workshop will equip and empower you with strategic and practical tools to answer these questions and many more. Come ready to plug in and discover the realities of human engagement.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the strength and influence of engagement in youth work
- Interact vividly with the needs of an individual
- Identify the barriers derailing the growth of youth and families
- Receive interactive and strategic tools to increase the ‘hyper’ bond between parents/caregivers and their child
- Learn how to repackage time
- Interact with tools of activation for change in youth and family connections.
- Learn how to advance engagement between youth and parents/caregivers for future change and long-term prevention in our communities
This is a two-day workshop instructed by Paul Short of Face to Face Space.
Registration is limited to 40 attendees.
Registration is closed for this workshop.