- This event has passed.
The Power of Positivity
Maslow Was Definitely on to Something!
October 6, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ET
This interactive workshop combines Maslow’s Hierarchy of Need with Dr. Joann Cannon’s 15 Risk Factors for High Level Wellness in a background of popular music lyrics to help participants de-stress and focus their energy on living well. Activities and sing-along fun enhance this important learning experience.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Participants will learn how to make a “Yes I Can Plan” which will help then ensure that their basic
needs are met.
- Participants will understand the importance of having a family budget, getting regular check-ups, and
- coping with the stress in their lives so that their safety needs are met.
- Participants will practice strategies such as performing random acts of kindness which will help them
meet their social needs.
- Participants will begin to develop esteem-building habits.
- Participants will understand that practicing self-expression and embracing their uniqueness are important steps to achieving personal fulfillment.
This workshop is instructed by Donna Minnix Proctor.
Registration is limited to 40 attendees.
Registration is closed for this workshop.