RFP for VFHY’s Web/Digital/Design Marketing Initiatives
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RESPONSE TO
REQUEST FOR BEST VALUE PROPOSALS (RFP) #852M711
Issue Date: April 8, 2016
Title: VFHY’s Web/Digital/Design Marketing Initiatives
Issuing Agency: Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth (VFHY)
- Period of Contract: From July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017, with four additional options to renew, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of the Board of Trustees of the VFHY.
- Anticipated amount of awards: Not to exceed $500,000 (initial period of contract).
- This is an online proposal process. No hard copy proposals will be accepted.
- Online proposals are due and must be uploaded by 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time, May 3, 2016. To be considered, all proposals must be uploaded on or before the date and hour stipulated. Offerors are encouraged to submit online proposals prior to the deadline to avoid any delays due to busy servers or other internet failures. Be aware that technical assistance is not available after 5:00 p.m. No late proposals will be accepted, under any circumstances, regardless of the reason(s). VFHY is not responsible if the proposal is not submitted by the appointed time. The official time used in the receipt of responses is the electronic time stamp recorded by the server’s clock. Proposals uploaded after the date and hour designated are automatically disqualified and will not be considered.
- All inquiries for information should be directed to Daniel Saggese, Director of Marketing at (804) 225-3624 or .
- Note: This Public Body does not discriminate against faith-based organizations in accordance with the Code of Virginia, Section 2.2-4343.1 or against an Offeror because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis prohibited by state law relating to discrimination in employment.
- Late proposals will not be accepted. Proposals will be accepted until 11:59 p.m., May 3, 2016.
- All data, materials, and documentation originating and prepared for the VFHY pursuant to the RFP shall belong exclusively to the VFHY and such data, materials and documents shall be subject to public inspection and disclosure in accordance with the Virginia Freedom of Information Act. Trade secrets or proprietary information submitted by an Offeror shall not be subject to public disclosure under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act; however, the Offeror must invoke the protection of Section 2.2-4342 (F) of the Code of Virginia, in writing, either before or at the time the data is submitted. The written notice must specifically identify the data or materials to be protected and state the reasons why protection is necessary. The proprietary or trade secret material submitted must be identified by some distinct method such as highlighting or underlining and must indicate only the specific words, figures or paragraphs that constitute trade secrets or proprietary information. The classification of the entire proposal document, line item prices and/or total proposal prices as proprietary or trade secrets is not acceptable and will result in rejection and return of the proposal.